What can you do to help our hounds?
Here’s what you can do:
- Adopt a dog!
- If you can't adopt, we need FOSTER HOMES! Apply to foster.
- Give a virtual belly rub.
- Donate by mailing a check.
- Donate by using our online donation form.
- Volunteer. Find out what else you can do!
Our rescued basset hounds rely on your help. On average, we have about 30 dogs in our care at any given time. Spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations, emergency treatments, and daily medications for that many dogs really become expensive. We operate solely on donations. Fundraisers and adoption fees do not begin to cover what we spend on the dogs. It’s a simple equation, the more money we have, the more dogs we can help